Are you thinking about selling your business now or in the future?
There comes a time in every business owner’s life that he has to take stock of his business, life plans and legacy and decide what will become of his life’s work and business.
Many times business owners decide to sell due to sudden life changes. Maybe it’s degrading health. Maybe it’s burn-out. Whatever the reason, little or no preparations were instituted up to that point to ensure that maximum value has been built into the company. Value translates into maximum compensation when the time has come to sell. This is one of a few BIG mistakes owners make when it comes to developing and executing a Exit strategy for their business!
Sergio helps companies both prepare, facilitate, build value metrics and eventually, list the business for sale and nurture that offer to closing on behalf of the owner. He has aligned himself and is licensed with, Murphy Business Brokers, one of the largest and most successful business brokerage firms in North America with business brokers conveniently located throughout the United States and Canada.
We will design a custom plan to promote your business to likely, qualified buyers. We directly market your business through global networks and on multiple websites, which means that you have a powerful network of business brokers working with us to find the perfect buyer.
Contact Sergio for a Free “desktop” Valuation of your business today!! Don’t be surprised when the day comes to sell!
Prepare your company and yourself with our tried and true processes!
Service & Expertise
For business owners considering the sale of their company, Murphy’s experienced business brokers will provide the following services:
- Determine the market value of the business be sold
- Prepare an informational package describing the business to be sold
- Market to prospective buyers on behalf of the seller on a confidential basis
- Qualify prospective buyers on their financial capability and their sincerity in buying
- Assist the seller in evaluating offers and negotiating terms of the transaction
- Facilitate the consummation of the transaction in conjunction with the seller’s tax and legal advisors