MY OPEN LETTER TO THE BUSINESS OWNER
My company, Max Business Profits was named with intent.
As I was searching for a name that exemplified the purpose for starting a coaching practice, I kept coming back to the fact that many business owners need to understand to how maximize their business profits for several reasons.
We are based in SW Florida but have clients throughout the mainland U.S. including our nation’s Capital! So, let not your heart be troubled if you are located in another state, city or even country! Through technology, we can assist our clients just as effectively as if we were sitting in the same room!
Does your business suffer from missing or shrinking profits? Are you funding last month’s losses with next month’s projected revenue? Let me help you optimize profit through operational excellence and lead generation.
My coaching practice allows me a great privilege. I get to participate in your success. Success that leads to happiness and stability for not just you, but your family and others in your life. I personally have lived the stress of scarcity both growing up and even into my young adulthood. I witnessed as a child what destruction and unhappiness are cultivated by having an unhealthy belief system about money can do and cause. More specifically, I wanted a legacy for my vision and passion helping others not live life in that manner and promote success for others in business and life.
I provide a qualified and experienced perspective and accountability that enables you to move toward making your dream a reality. Together, we will achieve the clarity, the strategy, and the execution necessary for your business to not just survive, but thrive.
If you are like me, your business has evolved to be the very definition of a future.
A future of options and opportunities. Your business is more than a profit center or a job. Maybe it’s your life’s work or a reflection of you. It is your reason for getting up in the morning. It is your baby.
If is your legacy, isn’t it time that you start planning it, managing it and living it?
I would be honored to be a part of that!
DO ANY OF THE STATEMENTS BELOW SOUND LIKE YOUR SITUATION?
- I’m constantly putting out fires and can’t take time to plan for the future.
- I need to enhance my productivity but I can’t work any faster than I am.
- I’d like to make more effective decisions but don’t really know who to ask.
- I’ve got to do everything myself if it’s going to get done right.
- I keep making bad hiring decisions and I’m not sure how to incentivize the staff I have.
- This place would fall apart if I took a vacation.
- I need more free time — for family, friends, hobbies, or me.
- I had no idea how much stuff I’d have to take care of myself as a business owner.
- I’m constantly worried about what should have been done yesterday or what has to get done tomorrow — I’m rarely focused.
- I have no idea where I want my business to be in 3, 5 or 10 years or how to get there!
If so, you need to start thinking about how to increase profit, streamline operations and get your life back.
WHAT DO I NEED
I need Coaching
Small Business Coaching
Small business coaching is a professional relationship where we partner with clients to help them grow and run an efficient business, maximizing Profit.
1:1 Strategic Planning
With Strategic Planning we work with the business owner to define a company’s strategy, or direction, and make decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy. It is here that priorities are set.
Tactical Marketing Plan
What marketing tactics best suite your strategic plan? WHO are your perfect customers and where do you find them?
Needing someone to ask the RIGHT Questions and keep you on track when you stumble is paramount!
I need Accountability
Entrepreneurs often feel “lonely” or alienated and need a set of “uninvolved” eyes to talk out a solution.
The goal of enhancing the client’s leadership or management performance and development or help expand the capacity of other individuals to perform in leadership roles within your organization.
Occasionally, you just need a third party to ask the questions that are not being considered by the leadership team. We excel at providing the processes and methodology for conducting productive conversations.
I need Education
- 7 Silver Bullets for Business Success.
- Exit Strategy and Planning
- Building Value in your Company
- Developing YOUR company Value Proposition
- Effective Incremental Change-Kaizen
- Building Value in your Business
- Mastermind Facilitation
- Conflict Resolution
- Differentiation Marketing